Friday, July 3, 2009

Well, since I'm free todaay, might as well just start the blog for year 2009, hehe. First of all, let me drop a few words for the first half of 2009. A lot of happenings in the pass 6 months, some good, some not so good, n i was more caught up with my chinese blog, so din really hav time for tis one, now i really feel trying to maintain 2 blogs at a time, n keeping both of them updated frequently is really not an easy task, but, i'll try my best to do it, coz tis is juz wat i wanna do, hehe. Anyway, for the pass 6 month, I wont be making post per day like i did b4, coz tat's gonna take me forever >_<" I've already uploaded all the pics i took, n i'll juz roughly mention some of the more important moments, hehe. So, let's start~



2/1/09 - a pic of my pet, which as soon as i got bek to the office, i find it not going too well, but still staying alive...

4/1/09 - a gathering with wee, grace n the bfs at kado, same day, i had my new hair cut~

5/1/09 - when i reach the office, my pet was obviously dying... wat should i do...

6/1/09 - a visit to The Spring n snaped the CNY deco

9/1/09 - it was too late... RIP my pet T_T same day, SAINS annual dinner tat nite, snaped some photos with koliks~

10/1/09 - yam cha with the gals at Sarakraf Courtyard, my first time there, the environment is nice

11/1/09~18/1/09 - very soon, it was time for me to go Penang again~ n tis time, with some great news~ the lovely couple, Alvin n Shuang, both my best frens are finally getting married~ n Ding&Kiantat was also in Penang for their annual gathering~ us gals accompanied Shuang to choose her gowns for the wedding photos, walked around a bit coz it's Kiantat's first time there, n of coz, lots of nice food~

19/1/09 - Received my 2009 organizer n calender as soon as i got bek to the office, n tat nite, attended the annual dinner for GT Motor

23/1/09 - Ah Yik's Birthday! we brought some SR cakes n celebrated it at Atmosfera, not so nice huh :-p but the waiter was nice, he even gav us some plates n spoon ^_^

26/1/09~29/1/09 - Happy Chinese New Year!! time really flies by too quickly >_< well, cny is juz a time for rest n... gatherings gatherings gatherings~

30/1/09 - a nite out with the gals to VA, n a not so good day for me T_T i lost my dearest k770i tat nite, coz of my blurness n it went for a swim in the washing machine..... sigh, RIP dear k770i, really had a great time with u, n really loved u so so much!

No comments: