Friday, July 3, 2009

The 1st day of 2009! n I'm preparing to end my LONG VACATION n get bek to reality >_< anyway, Ding fetch me n Joanne to Tmn U to send me off, n get her new haircut too. We had Bak Kut Teh for lunch, miss tis one~ n met xiao ming jie there for a while too, miss her~

After Ding's haircut we went to tis new deserts shop, well, mayb not so new, but it wasnt there when i was there :-p


While waiting for ah huat, who would be sending me to the airport, we ordered ourselves some deserts, they were all very nice!

zhi ma hu

my fav zhu cheong fan~

mango ice(?)

me with ah huat, huat! u become so handsome already!
After deserts we went for a walk to the very memorable JUSCO, used to spend hours there everday!
Finally it was time for me to go bek, so ah huat send me to the airport, n I parted with dearest Ding, n Joanne, n Tmn U...
taken at JB airport
n in less than 2 hours, i was bek in Kuching again~
well, of coz the first thing to do after reach home would be, showing off the result of my shopping, hehe

I think tis is the most i bought on any trip so far, overspend a bit, but it was nice, hehe. So ends my year end trip n start of a new year! well, it was really a nice trip, n the best part was, getting to spend time with all my old frens, like old times, really miss u guys very very much. thanks everyone, n let's hope we hav more chances like tis in the future!

No comments: