Saturday, July 4, 2009

Febuary is gonna be a short one, coz without my camera phone, there's nothing to record the things tat happened everyday, n the things without pics, i cant really remember... I'm really starting to rely it a lot >_<" but, tis is wat tis blog is all about, sharing the things tat happens around me, the sights n sounds of my life, hehe. The pics here are all downloaded from facebok, uploaded by my frens on our outings, for more of those u can visit my facebook photos. I'm not very sure on some of the date, so it's juz gonna be a rough one.




1/2/09 - Lin Zhuang's Birthday! dinner at courtyard, the food was really nice. tis is the first time i met most of the gang, Anne, Lina, Hui Hui, etc etc etc

5/2/09 - the yam cha session at Kado, i think it was Thursday, cant really remember. tat was the first time i met wee ling n jesper~

7/2/09 - Lunch at Life cafe(if not wrong) at carpenter street n after tat the laser tact session with the gals, a nice one~

14/2/09 - Happy Valentines' Day! well, even without a lover, it doesnt mean we cant celebrate it rite?? tis is the day tat i reunited with Joanne~ hehe

21/2/09 - Melinda's Birthday celebration at sharing planet~

No comments: