Saturday, July 4, 2009

I finally bought my new C902 on 1/3/09~ March was a month with a lot of activities going on, a busy and packed month~



4/3/09 - yamcha with the boys at chili padi. Tis wasnt the first pic i took with my C902 actually, but then, the first pic is not going to be shared here :-p

6/3/09 - dinner at Star Chef, ang cheng ho. The food was very nice, n after dinner went for "The Watchmen", a nice movie

7/3/09~8/3/09 - went to Damai Beach Resort with the gang~ really a very memorable n nice trip~ had a lot of fun!

12/3/09~17/3/09 - to Penang again! tried to arrange my business trip at tis time too but wasnt successful. Anyway, it was a nice trip, attending Alvin n Shuang's wedding, being the "ji mui", hanging around with all my friends, seeing all my coursemates again, the crazy wedding dinner, n going around with Shuang n her family before coming bek, it was worth every time n cent, hehe.

21/3/09~22/3/09 - The first 30hr Famine in Kuching, with around 400 campers, it was a nice experience, n remind me very much about all the sufferings around the world, n how we should really appreciate with wat we hav.

25/3/09 - dinner at the italian restaurant at RH Plaza, i cant remember the name. The food was juz okok for me :-p

28/3/09 - snaped tis pic when i was jogging at stutong reserve. The butterflies were juz fliying all around tis tree, wat a view!

No comments: