Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Errr, I've been dragging tis for too long =p so better start it fast or i'll start feeling lazy and abandon the whole idea again... now, let's start from the day before i take off to Penang. In the morning i went to Nick Vujiji's talk(?) as Kuching is the only place he's visiting in Malaysia, I was really impress... how can 1 live without arms and legs?? for anyone who is interested, here's a video about him. I was really touch, life is just full of wonders isn't it?

Well, Agnes was with me at the talk, and after that we went to Saberkas to buy my handphone, thanks for accompaning me gal. After that I send her to Popwave at 4.5 miles as she's going to meet her friends there, but before that we went to have a little drink at station 1, and i immediately got my hp working


white lady @ station one, 4.5 mile

I was suppose to go to mv doulas with Wee after tat, so i drove there myself since i'm already outside. When i reach there i found so many ppl queing! so i got into the queue too, n tell wee tat we should juz meet inside


The captain?

MV DOULAS


The queue going into the ship



Free Tattoo

The view at the river from the ship

Then when i'm finally inside, wee called to say tat she can't make it, oh well, since i'm already inside, might as well have some fun!
crowded

my favourite section

ppl queing to pay

Going bek... see ppl performing down there?

I bought myself a couple of books, as a memorial, also to support the ship(?) Anyway, I was all excited about my new phone and kept exploring the functions, I like it a lot. Later tat nite we went to Richmond's for dinner, coz it's Mui's birthday. After dinner i went bek and continue to pack my things. Getting ready for my vacation!

No comments: