Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well, as i'm writting this, i'm actually at Penang, again, haha. Should be quite free tis trip, so juz let me try to catch up before i leave things too far behind. I packed till quite late the day before, and get up very early coz my flight was in the morning. My new phone has flight mode, so i was able to take pictures even when i'm in the plane, hehe.

MAS breakfast, not as good as before...
The cabin

passing by KLIA

KLIA, empty

Shuang picked me up from the airport and send me to the hotel, we stayed at Krystal Suites, coz all the other hotels at Penang are fully booked. This is the first time i'm staying in a service appartment. The appartment had a living room, and 2 rooms, but juz 1 wash room, the service is still ok, but, I dunno if it's too old or wat, the room hav an odd odour... and the smell of dust... but then, the pictures looks good, hehe

The Living Room

The Room

After we checked in I went to my colleague's office juz near by, then after a short meeting, Shuang n I went for our lunch at Domino's.

Mix Pizza, Garlic Bread and Chicken Wings
We couldn't finish the garlic bread, so we brought it bek to the hotel, and waited for time to pick Grace up from the airport. After tat we went bek to the hotel again and rested for a while. Around 530pm we went to Queensbay Mall, where they are having a series of Doraemon activities
Doraemon
The pink door looks famliar?
Giant Doraemon
Doraemon and Friends
Later we joined Alvin for dinner at the hawker centre near Sunway Hotel. Too hungry till i forgot to take photo, haha. Definately going bek again for the tang yuan tat Shuang mention.

No comments: