Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm back!! haha, finally vacation ended, hmmmm.... feel dun wanna go bek to work..... well, who won't, anyhow, gotta face the facts and get ready to start working again! I had a nice vacation, a bit of misfortunate events in the middle, but still it was a great trip, the best part is of coz meeting up with frens and hangging together.

Not gonna post photos today, coz wanna sleep early for work tomorrow, not enough sleep from yesterday =p anyway, I finally decided to buy Sony Ericsson k770i

Really like it a lot, hehe, especially the pictures i take with it. I started taking pictures as soon as i got it, which is 1 day before i went to Penang, about 2 weeks ago, and now, i got 500++ photos! haha, i think i'm gonna hav a hard time arranging them, anyway, stay tuned for my year end trip!!

No comments: