Friday, November 28, 2008

Well, i wasnt in very good mood today, desperately needed to go out for a walk, and it was raining in the evening, i couldn't go to the park, so i decided to go spend some time at The Spring tonite.

When i reach there i found everyone was queing up at the carpark, didn't think it would be so crowded on friday nite, but when i went inside i found not so many ppl inside. Hmmm... Kuching ppl got too many cars? lolz

Anyway, my bad mood got better as soon as i went inside, the christmas deco was so nice~ I got all excited as i walked around all these christmas deco. Guess I got the soul of a shopper, haha.





And apparently they got a lot of events happening in dec too


After a walk around with my heavy laptop, I went into StarBucks to buy myself a nice coffee to online at the nice environment, hehe. I tried out the new menu, Toffee and nuts frappoccino (i think tat's the name =p)


I decided to sit outside coz the aircon is too cold inside, and they got more power points outside. The environment is nice


But a couple of things i find not so pleasent, outside is the smoking area, so hav to bare with 2nd hand smoke, and another thing is, too many mosqitos! Anyway I stayed there n enjoy my coffee, and some quality time with myself, haha. I went home around 11 something. well, it was nice, but i found out tat, i'm really too immune to coffee, already feeling sleepy as i'm wrtting my blog, haha.

No comments: