Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sigh, would hav had a lot of photos to post today if my hand bag wasnt SNATCHED!!! stupid snatch theif!!!!

My k750i T_T and all my photos inside... sigh... well, luckily i din hav any nude photos inside?haha. At least most of the things inside i've already backed up in my com, sigh, juz bought it early last year, havent even reached 2 years... such a waste...

And the terrible thing is, i had a lot of money inside my wallet!! winnie returned me the money she borrowed today... sigh... tis is really terrible...

It was supposed to be a nice weekend, Tracy and I were having dinner together and we havent meet for such a long time. We finally found the "legendary" chef at home at hui sing garden after turned around for quite a while. The food there is not bad, and the price is quite reasonable too. I know tis restaurant from kennysia's blog, been wanted to try it out for such a long time, but couldn't find anyone to go with me. Tracy is really such a nice fren.

After dinner we went to Coffee Bean at Sarawak Plaza as I've never really been there before, well, in fact i never had coffee at coffee bean before. I met my primary classmate Aaron there too. after a long chat we went bek around 12 something, visiting the restroom at Holiday Inn before we went to our car, parked in front of MayBank beside Sarawak Plaza.

Had to admit I was too careless myself... I usually would hold my bag at the side not facing the road, guess i was chatting n wasnt paying attention... and i din hear the motorbike coming from behind, he snatched my bag and juz ran off, guess it was out of instinct tat i tried to chase him, but of coz i failed, and there was actually some ppl around, but they din even asked or tried to help, sigh... since when did Kuching ppl become so cold blooded, n since when did Kuching become so dangerous? sigh... wat is tis world becoming? tis is really too terrible. Still, guess it was lucky tat i wasnt injured, and i wasn't driving, but the house keys was lost. And luckily Tracy was with me, she brought me to the police station to lodge the report, and helped me called to all my banks to bar my ATM card, and thx Margaret for giving me the DIGI hotline number, sorry for waking u up ya. Tracy is really like a big sis to me, really owe her so much, and of coz owe her a big THANK YOU.

Sigh... all the things in my bag... and in my wallet... gone... I kept a lot of stuff in my wallet, my receipts from traveling, and all those name cards... and all the contacts in my phone... gone... sigh... tis is really a bad year for me, all the unlucky things in my life, happening in one year >_<" But i guess comparing to the accident i had early tis year, tis is juz small case. sigh... gotta think possitive, with the old things gone, i can buy new ones. The wallet is getting too old, and now i hav a reason to buy a new phone. But still... I hope someone can send my bag bek to the police station... a lot of sentimental stuff inside... sigh... well, before i finish the post there's 1 last thing i wanna say...

CURSE U STUPID SNATCH THIEF!!!! GET KNOCKED BY A CAR AND GET YOUR LEGS AMPUTATED!! SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!! HOPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GET SNATCHED!!! YOUR WIFE LEAVE YOU AND RUN AWAY WITH ANOTHER GUY!! YOUR CHILDREN DUMP AT THE ROAD SIDE WHEN YOUR OLD AND LET YOU STARVE TO DEATH!!!!!

Haha, tat's the meanest thing i have ever said in my entire life! well, come on everyone, think the same as me and let's curse all the snatch theif in the world! kill them with our will power!!!

No comments: