Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well, time for an update again =p but first, how come my post is gone??? i remember i posted if I were a by beyonce last week? y izzit gone??? oh well, feel lazy to post it again, anyone who is interested in my recent favourites, visit my facebook profile, i listed some songs there.

Let's start with sunday then, I went for brunch with the gal, Evelyn, Wee, Grace n Bailey. We had bak kut teh opposite pertanak market, hmmmm, juz so-so for me. After brunch Eve, Wee n I went for some shopping at Sarawak Plaza, since we heard it was reopened, so went there to see if there's anything new.

Well, the place is slightly renovated, and a lot of shops are not opened yet. Basically still the same for me =p

I snaped some christmas deco at Lea Center.



Then later at nite I went to yam cha with WenSan, Bernard n Fan. Poor Bernard going to Mukah for 1 month plus starting Monday, well, juz wish him luck~

After 3 is decorated with some orange christmas trees, not bad

Then it was the begining of boring Monday, stayed at home whole nite, haha, juz some funny sms and serious phone calls. And Tuesday i stayed at home, slept early after applying mask. Last nite went out with LingYee to McD and we chated till around 11. Hmmmm... she got some tough decisions to make >_<

And tis evening, finally it wasnt raining and i could go for a walk at the park. But i notice, the water at the fountain seems very low, wat's wrong?

Hmmm.... seems like a boring week, and i dun hav any plan tis weekend either... oh well, life goes on, juz continue my addiction with facebook, haha.

No comments: