Sunday, September 28, 2008

This morning I was waked by a sms around 8am, my phone was turn to silent mode, so why did the sms waked me? I was a bit blur when I replied the sms, then I notice I was holding the phone in my right hand the whole time, but why am I holding the phone? After a few smses I went bek to sleep, then wake up around 12 pm, still thinking about tat question, later i saw in my draft folder the msg i typed last nite, haha, seems I finished typing the msg, but fell asleep before i hit the "send" button.

Initially I din hav any plans today, was thinking of cotinuing my "tidying project" or juz stay home writting my blog, but after lunch Winnie called and said she's so bored at home, and the weather is too hot, so we decided to go shopping while enjoying some aircon.

Before enjoying the aircon, first, some serious shopping, hehe. We went to 20 sen at Simpan Tiga, another one of my favourite shopping spot that sells cheap clothes, and they got sales now too, but not a lot of ppl there, seems business really is affected by The Spring.

Nice? but the shirt seems a bit too short for me...
Looking hot? hehe...

I bought the shirt in the second pic, onli RM12, was considering to buy the short too, but i was thinking of buying somthing a bit shorter =p Really too hot today, I was sweating when trying on the clothes

After that we went to the destination of the day, the Spring~

Waited a bit at the entrance there coz a lot of cars are going in, really a lot of ppl today, probably having same motive like us, enjoy aircon, haha.


Parked very far today, seldom see the place so full

Forgot to bring water, I was already feeling thirsty when we reach there, so immediately went into Ta Kiong to look for something to drink.

1 litre Geava Drink, not bad, promotion price RM2.89, member price RM2.39

This pic look like advertisement? haha

After coming out from Ta Kiong we went to look for Margaret who is working part-time there. Winnie spend some time there making a little DIY card for her friend, so I took a walk around.

I think this is set up for Raya, not bad

My dream car on display, hehe

Later we went for a little walk around, and of coz, ended up going into padini again.


A must go for me everytime I'm at The Spring

My favourtie store, juz opposite padini, was all exited when I know they're opening, but their stuff are juz too expensive for me >_<

The sales at padini is still on, but din see anything i liked, anyway tried a dress which I tot was not bad

A nice piece for dinners

Guess how much is this dress? the original price is RM251.9, discount 50%, means still cost around RM125 >_<" I like their stuff, but onli can afford it after discount, well, there are some that i still cant, so i'll juz hav to wait for further discount, haha.

Actually was thinking of going jogging today, it's been quite some time I din jog, but when i reach home today it's already 6.30pm, so juz giv up the idea. Still not enough sleep, better sleep early tonite, Monday again tomorrow... well, nitez~

No comments: