Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend... busy as usual (?) haha, so din get time to update my blog till now. Let's start off with yesterday first, hehe.

The nite before I slept 3 sumthing, so was planning to sleep till late as my date with the gals is in the afternoon. But was wake by Wee early morning, and can't sleep back after that >_<" Wee asked to hav lunch together before we go popwave, and as usual, she's late

After we fetched Evelyn we went to Asian Recipe at 101 premier, havent went there for quite some time, used to went there a lot on saturday as it's juz opposite my old company. The tomyam there is not bad, any tomyam lover can go for a try there.


Tomyam Tang Hun at Asian Recipe

Juz remembered i should snap the photo after i start eating, too hungry already, haha. The design of tableware they use there is quite unique, and the price is very reasonable too, one of my recommended place to hav lunch, hehe. I also found tat a lot of eateries are opening at 101 premier, more eating option around my house, cool, hehe.

After lunch we rushed to Popwave 2 at 4.5 mile, we were late, Grace and Wan Lee already started singing when we reached there. As usual, the singging session sounded like my personal concert, onli Wan Lee tried to share the glory, haha, but most of the songs we sang together.

The gang at Popwave 2, 4.5 mile

The singing session ended at 6pm, and of coz, I din finish all the songs I wanted to sing =p Initially was planning to attend a gathering at 8pm, but gave up coz it's a bit too rush. It's really quite rare that Margaret would ask for CORE, so of coz it's a must go tonite, haha. After dinner I started preparing.

All set to have fun, hehe

Went to pick up Winnie before going to CORE, we reached there around 10pm, Margaret was still on the way, so I went to ask if there's still any tables available, luckily (really lucky) we got the table at the sofa area. Took us quite a while to decide the drink we wanna order, and finally decided to order Absolut Pears, recommended by the waiter there, and both of us waited patiently for the others to arrive (waited about an hour, >_<")

We finished this at last, haha

When Margaret arrived only found out that her friend already book another table at the other side, too bad, but luckily it ended up not so bad as the table beside us is very sporting and our table is juz under the aircon so it's quite cool there.

The crowd at CORE

After a while Fan and his friends showed up, so the table was juz nice for the 7 of us. I onli found out half way tat it was Margaret's friend, Sylvia's birthday.

Sylvia's birthday cakes


Margaret and Lily

The music last nite was not so good, whine up and low was played, but not to the beat that i like, seems the DJ last nite was not the usual DJ, but nonetheless, it was a nice nite and I had fun. Last nite was the first time I stayed there till they closed up, time really passed by too fast, or mayb i'm juz too blur to notice, haha, too many "one go"s last nite. After that we went for a drink at Jalan Song, to wake up a bit from the blurness =p it's around 4am when I reach home, and fell asleep almost immediately after I lie down.

No comments: