Monday, September 29, 2008

Lame old Monday >_<" haha.

Actually I went J&J Cafeteria today for breakfast, but only remembered I should take the photo after I finish my Roti Cheese, Oh well, there's always a next time =p

Saw an accident on my way back to my office, tat jamed the whole road, the police are not doing their job very well...

When I reach the office Grace told me a good news about our project, nice, ^_^ But later I found something not so good, somthing is wrong with my pet!! Can anyone tell me wat's wrong with her? she seems sick T_T Sigh, guess i really dont hav a green finger...

On my way back from work I saw another accident, before it started raining. When I almost reach home it suddenly started to rain heavily, and no one help me open the gate, I was quite wet even though i used my umbrella, sob sob. It's still raining when I'm writting this, the line's not so smooth, probably coz of tat.

Nothing much to write today, so juz share some music~

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA
Damaged by Danity Kane

This is currently my ring tone~


Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

Better In Time by Leona Lewis

This is my message alert, this song is so so so so so nice! Especially the lyrics, really touches me deeply...

"Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time"

Nice? hehe, hope u like it!

No comments: