Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not really sure where i should start, but I'm juz gonna go with my feelings, haha. First hav a look at my new pet, hehe
Fell in love with it when I brougt Irene n Gaik to visit our local sunday market 2 weeks ago, now it's sitting nicely on my office table, accompaning me as i spend my boring day time at the office =p Anyway, I have no idea what kinda plant is tis, be glad if anyone can giv me a clue, hehe

Snap this at King Centre's Igloo not long ago, bought it using my buy 1 free 1 coupon (a little advertisement for My previllage book? hehe) At the left is green tea with oreo, n on the right is mango with sagu (i think they name it sumthing like crystal mango ice), the taste is not bad, but I was a bit annoyed tat the place was flooded with salesman from Lampe Berger talking about their 'big plans'.

Games at Miniclip.com - In The DoghouseIn The Doghouse

Get the puppy to the kitchen!

Play this free game now!!

The pass 2 days I was a bit obsess with tis mini game, puzzle games have always been my favourite, n the urge of completing all the levels juz kinda possess me, =p finally manage to finish all 30 levels today, hehe

No comments: