Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In The Begining a.k.a D' Intro

Well, I've wanted to keep an english blog for sometime now, for few reasons, firstly, I wanted to have something different from my sometimes too serious chinese blog, secondly, my english needs improving / maintaining, thirdly, sometimes i do get tired of answering "how r u lately", forthly, needed somthing to kill time, and lastly, juz suddently felt like wanted to do it, haha.

But what kept me from doing it all this time is actually my uncurable sickness of purely being lazy. However, lately i was sort of inspired by some of my younger companions that, blogs doesn't have to be long and lenghty. Also juz tot tat i should make full use of my nice k750(hehe) and share some of my favourite musics here. So basically, this blog is gonna be about pictures and music, juz wanna keep it fun n casual, probably wont be writting too much.

Anyway, I'll try to update tis as much as I can, hopefully i dont get tired of it too soon, haha. Any wild guesses how long I can keep tis up? 1 week? 1 month? =p

No comments: