Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well, this is no doubt the nicest wedding invitation card I have received so far, it's from my collegue, hui ling, a big congratz to her! Gonna attend her wedding ceremony next saturday, it's gonna be my first time attending a wedding in church. By the way, this year must be a good year coz this is gonna be the fifth wedding I'm attending, and four of them are my peers, omg, i'm really getting old >_<" and everytime juz cant skip the standard question of "when's it ur turn", sigh, I don't even know when i can find myself a boyfriend, getting married?? According to my mum, as she went to ask for my "love life", its best i get married after 30... that's like still years from now... In the mean time juz chill n enjoy single life?? haha, really no idea if i'll ever get married at all, but tat's not the most important thing i guess, i juz hope i can find someone that will really love me, n cherrish me for who I am.

Erm, enough for sentimental moments, =p

Few weeks back I suddenly have a strike that I should tidy up my room/things, so started off with my cupboard, which really do nid tidying, coz i seriously hav too many clothes inside >_<" Tradisionally my clothes are all folded n stack on top of each other, but it gets mess up everytime i try to reach the clothes at the bottom, and sometimes i hav no idea where i keep some of the clothes, so i made some modification to my "clothes basket" and i'm totally changing the way i fold my clothes.

This is how it looks like now, I think it looks much tidier than before, but unfortnately i still find that it's hard to find my clothes that are hanging up there, so probably gonna figure something out for that too... This is basically juz the first part of my "tidying project" will update more when I hav the time(and mood) to tidy my room =p

I juz signed up on facebook, ya i know i'm all outdated now, but as I was chatting with +x tis noon, I found that us so-called "IT ppl" are usually not so keen with all these IT thingy, we juz keep things as simple as possible, n avoid any fancy fancy stuff, I guess if u look at html codes whole day, u really dun wanna bother with it anymore after work =p Anyway, I juz find that, facebook is way too complicated for me @_@ mayb I'll juz stick to simple old friedster, hehe. But i'll giv it a try anyway, do add me so that I dont get bored of it too soon, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding card rly special, y got "chopstick" one...????

wyndie said...

The card really nice hor~ the chopstick is real chopstick ler, n i think it's really meaningful lor, coz chopstick always comes in pair mar~