Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today being Hari Raya Eve, no mood to work of coz >_<" but still, have to go through with it... Grace is on leave today, so I was really bored, there's even at one time I was the onli chinese in the whole floor, sigh, luckily still got someone to chat, else I may be bored to death =p

Today my parents went to funeral, so I took my sibling to lunch, and Mui notice this...
OMG!! What happened to my little devil??? T_T not u too...... sob sob

May be too much exposed to the sun.... sigh, try to wash it see if it gets better... but I think... chance of recovering really slim...

Oh well, no point crying over spilt milk, still have to eat =p So as planed we went to KFC and ordered a mini bucket set, Mui's favourite mashed potata, Jon ordered twister wrap, and I ordered cheesy wedges.

The mashed potato reminded me of my terrible days of having it for almost a week after the accident >_<" some how it doesnt taste as nice as before anymore...

Since tomorrow is holiday, staying at home tonite seems a bit unreasonable =p so I dated AiMian for tea. We decided to go Hilton to try the long heard Hot Chocolate. I read it from Kennysia's blog last time, and we discussed about it the last time we went out. Hehe, wonder how it taste like...

Caffe Cino @ Hilton, Kuching

These are the Menus, nice design

This is my first time at caffe cino, when we reached there the place is empty, but after a while the crowd started to come in. The waitress is quite friendly while taking our orders, and of coz we ordered Hot Chocolate, there's a choice of dark chocolate, white chocolate or milk chocolate, we decided to try some different flavour so ordered dark chocolate and white chocolate. It was juz after dinner, so I was actually quite full, then AiMian started talking about her being complained to be too slim, so I persuaded her to order cake, haha

Cakes on display, looks soooo nice~

The choc brownies look so delicious, yum yum

Chocolates... look so nice, but, RM2.5 each?

Took us quite a while to decide which cake to order, coz all the cakes looks so delicious. So finally we choose this one....

Fruits n Nuts Cheese Cake, it tasted a bit different from the usual cheese cakes, but it's not bad, btw, the cake is RM10

Then finally, the Hot Chocolates~

Dark Chocolate, RM7

White Chocolate, RM9

Too much for tea? Haha

Why purposely go Hilton for Hot Chocolate? coz it's really different from the others. I believe most gals order a lot of hot chocolate when they go for tea, and some hot chocolate is nothing different from Milo, but u can be assured tat the Hot Chocolate here are REAL. Juz dip the chocolate into the milk (better do this when the milk is still hot), and the chocolate will melt, stir it a bit so that it mixes well. The taste is not bad, but i think most importantly, it's fun too, haha.

The atmosphere at Caffe Cino is very comfortable, and the drinks are quite reasonable too, I highly recommend this place for tea, but if ur in a big group, then mayb this place is not so suitable coz the seats are quite limited.

No comments: