Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today dated the gals for breakfast, as it's Evelyn's birthday tomorrow, and tis morning seems to be the onli time she's free these 2 days. The birthday gal came to pick me up around 10am, when i opened my front door, i tot i was still dreaming O_o

Big BMW outside my house?? OMG!! I was expecting her cute little Atos, but oh well, this is the first time I'm on a BMW really, nice experience, hehe

We went to Tong Lo Wan at Crown Tower for breakfast, wow, the place is really crowded, there's even ppl standing outside waiting for table!

Tong Lo Wan @ Crown Tower, Kuching


Wow, see any empty table? Luckily we found one, hehe


When was the last time I had Dim Sum for breakfast? Can't remember already...


This is actually the first time I ate there, coz everytime I'd juz pass by and giv up the idea of going inside coz the place is so crowded and noisy. The food is not bad, and the price is quite reasonable too, but i was quite impress that the service there is still ok even thought the place is crowded, and wat's more amazing is, they dun hav service charged @_@ well, mayb it's already included in the food, but still, It's a nice place to go for meals, no wonder the place is always crowded. We ordered a lot of things, so it ended up to be early lunch, haha.

After breakfast we went to Hock Lee a while n did some shopping, but nothing much to see, and Wee was in a hurry so din really shop too. When I reach home it started to rain, so feel lazy to go out... so now here I am lying in my bed and updating my blog, hehe

Oh ya, forgot to mention in my post last nite, Tune Hotel is opening in Kuching! and it's juz opposite Hilton. I was a bit surprised when i see the big sign hagging outside the building last nite when i went to Hilton.

Today let's hav something more soulful =p


Corrinne May

I think the first time I heard about Corrinne May was about a year ago, when Andy told me about her and send me "Angel in disguise", this is a really nice song, I tried to look for the widget and share it here, but cant find any, if any of u are interested, juz let me know, i can send u the song. I must say I was really amazed by her voice, some singers are so good that no matter what they sing, u'll still feel it's a great song, coz it's plainly enough as long as u listen to their voice, and Corrinne May definately has a magical voice tat can touches u deeply, well, at least she did touched me.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Fly Away by Corrinne May


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Shelter by Corrinne May

Irene sent me these 2 songs few month back, I actually shed some tear listening to it few days ago in the office. The lyrics are really nice, and most importantly, it's not juz some lame old love song. Hope more ppl can get to know this wonderful singer, and all her wonderful songs!

No comments: