Monday, July 13, 2009

Since I'm starting my Bromo trip tomorrow, guess I wont hav time to blog till I come bek, so better finish tis post today~

Ok, sat started with lunch at Jalan Song "6 happiness" (is tat the name?) with Tracy

And guess wat, I found the toast here too!! apparently they were the same with the one i had last sun!! so i had one more~ mice~

After lunch I went a little shopping for the things i need to bring along, my fav watson's of coz~ din go jogging coz it was late when i reach home :-p

Later tat nite, I prepared myself for a nite at Paragon, n a little surprise for someone~




Ta-da~ cute isn't it~ Happy Birthday Felix~ Hope u meet ur dream gal soon~ hehe~

The place blacked out around 1am, mayb we were having too much fun? we left 2 something after finishing all our drinks

Fell asleep as soon as i reach home, I still need to wake up early the next morning.....

So Sunday morning I woke around 715am, n waited for Margaret to come fetch me. Before begining my story, the pics first~


We had our breakfast at Batu Kawah n started our journey. Sulia drove n felt li ike watching initial D.... anyway, i tried to get some sleep in the car, but everyone was too talkative :-p rented a room at palm beach resort, RM60 for half day, but RM2 per person for the entrance, can refund RM4 for 1 room. After some rest in the room we started BBQ-ing. Some korean were beside us, n they seem really prepared for the BBQ, with kim-chi, veges n full set of tools for starting the fire.

We were really full after the BBQ, so went bek to the room to rest a while. Then, it's all the way to the beach~ the sun was still hot, but a bit better than mid-noon. We had a lot of fun at the beach, did a lot of silly stuff, look at the photos~ I juz LOVE my camera phone, it can do miracles~

We checked out at 530pm, margaret drove on our way bek, n i slept a while in the car. Guess wat we had for dinner? McD~ my fav fries~
After dinner I went home to take my bath, n after tat to Kado for another round of chit-chat, well, at least tat was wat we intended, but we were all exshauted, n too tired to talk >_<" we had something to eat anyway :-p

It was straight to bed when i reach home. wat a busy weekend.... n i havent packed my things!

well, I'm almost done with packing now, very excited with the trip, n really excited to see Ding tomorrow too~~~ Hope everything goes well~ probably wont be updating till i get bek, stay tuned for my Bromo trip, hehe~

No comments: