Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry for not updating for so long... really feel lazy lately... need some motivation >_<" anyway, let's continue with wat we left off.

After the long walk at Queensbay Mall the day before, and having nasi lemak as dinner, I wake up totally giving up the idea of going anywhere tat day, I was really sick, Mooi took me to see the doctor after sending Grace to the airport. The doctor said it was a bit of fever, and mooi bought me some pan mee for lunch, basically i slept the whole day tat day, until they finish work and i had dinner with Mooi and Gaik, eating Bak Kut Teh.
A shot of Mooi's room while lying in bed =p

Next day I felt much better, Mooi fetched me during lunch time n took me for wan tan mee, it was nice, but i forgot to snap the photo... After lunch Mooi drop me at Qeensbay Mall, so i walk around n snap some photos


Doraemon again~

A view at penang bridge from outside QBM


Nite view


During my time at QBM i finished another book at Borders, hehe, a new book by one of my favourite author, zhang xiao xian. Mooi was working late tat day, so I ordered a ice chocolate and waited for her at coffee bean.



Ice Blended Chocolate

When I reach Mooi's rooom i packed and was getting ready to go down to JB the next day. Sorry again ya Mooi, made u late for work again... and thanks for taking care of me when i was sick, really glad to have u as my fren!

No comments: