Sunday, January 11, 2009

Next morning, my colleague, Hui took us to a famous Har Mee at George Town area.



Glad that the review went smoothly, and we were finished before noon. Hui took us to another famous Cha Xiu Rice at town area, and he droped us off at Queensbay Mall.


Long Queue at the newly opened Kim Gary

The deco

We walked around a little, but with our heavy laptops, it was hard to shop, so we went into Borders and found ourselves a seat, while waiting for Mooi to pick us up. I finished a book there, haha, and it was a good book, inspired me a lot. Times like these, i'm really glad tat i'm a book worm, haha. Mooi brought us to nasi lemak, and we headed to her place after collecting our luggage at the hotel. Then it was finally the begining of my year end vacation! But then, I wasnt feeling very good...

No comments: