Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, soon it was time for me to go bek, time really passes too fast... In the morning i packed my things coz they're gonna send me straight to airport after tis. We went for dim sum again, and tis time it's the famous dim sum in seberang perai.

超全茶楼@Seberang Perai, Penang
Dim Sum Breakfast~


After breakfast we went over to the islands to meet the gals. I insisted to shop at Perangi Mall before I leave, haha. Then when it was almost time we went to eat the famous cendol n laksa at penang road.

Cendol, Phua Chu Kang was also here?? Small, old, shop? Penang Laksa @ Asam Laksa


The cendol is juz outside the shop, but if u order it from inside they charge an extra 50 sen each, so we juz eat it outside first then eat the laksa inside, gaik's idea, haha. Both of them are very nice, no wonder there's so many ppl around.

After our "tea" they brough me to buy some "souvinier" (all food), and we went straight to the airport. We met Grace there and we checked in together. There's still plenty of time left so we engaged on a little photo taking session, haha.

The gals ex-coursemates ex-housemates


I was really heavy hearted to leave... but I'll be coming bek soon, hehe. Thanks everyone, u guys are the best frens a gal could ever hav.

So after a few hours I was bek in my old room, and even though i was a bit tired, I counted the fruits of my shopping spree... TA-DA~



So tis ends my Penang trip~ It was a nice one, and the best part was meeting all my frens over there n spending time with them. I'm going over again in dec, but mayb not staying too long over there, after tat i'm going to Singapore n meet my other frens, hehe, dec is the best time for shopping~ juz... $$ fly ler T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i think u hv an enjoyable trip here..
sorry tat cant accompany u too much as need to go back home.
anyway,when will u go to spore?i will go there during x'mas with my mum...
hahahha...

wyndie said...

I'm gonna celebrate christmas there, with mei ding, hehe. We juz meet there lor, haha, see how lar, keep in touch ya!