Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well, gotta admit tat i was lazy the past 2 weeks, and i find it imposiible for me to catch up, so i'm gonna sum it all up in 1 post, since nothing much happen this 2 weeks anyways, hehe.

Let's see, the monday after i got back from Penang, I arranged my photos from penang, and checked my unread mails while preparing for my meeting the next day. Then on Tuesday I rushed some documentation and worked OT. Finally got to begin blogging on Wednesday and Thursday. Wow, stayed home continously for 4 days? Hmmm... i think i did went out for yam cha on Monday, ohya, and went to see Bangkok Dangerous with LingYee and Melinda on Wednesday. Couple of comments for Bangkok Dangerous, juz so-so, the onli thing worth seeing is probably nicolous cage with charlie Yong =p

On Friday I went to wewang gathering at Secreat Recipe, and snaped some photos

Brownies with ice cream, my favourite~
Gourmet Pie - Bread on top, Soup inside

Last weekend I went to my dentist and facial appointments in the day time, then went to Popwave II at nite to sing K with Chong n his frens, they were good singers, made me feel I need to improve my singing >_<"

Then on Sunday I went to Big Apple Dounut in the afternoon to do some work for wewang, and at nite went to After 3 to yam cha with LingYee, WenSan and Bernard. Wow, I sumed it up in a few word, not bad, haha.

And then it was the beginning of another week....

Monday nite I finished blogging my penang trip, and on Tuesday I was getting dizzy by the time i finish work as a result of seeing codes whole day, I was seeing stars @_@ and luckily it stoped raining before i went bek so I stopped by at Ma Zhong for a walk, taking some fresh air and rest my eyes for a while, the view is great

The path after raining
flowers covered by rain drops
pretty~

On Wednesday I went for dinner at Memories @ RH Plaza with Andrew and Agnes, the chicken chop there is nice, i like it a lot.

Memories @ RH Plaza, Kuching
Blueberry soda recommended, but i think it's juz so-so
Chrismas decoration with wine
The Christmas Tree

The first christmas tree I've seen this year, reminds me tat christmas is near, haha.

Since Wednesday I've started to attend an internal training at SAINS training centre, Jln Keretapi. The best thing is, 2 meals provided everyday during the training, not to say very good food, but still, it's nice ^_^

Nasi Lemak with kuih and cakes
Brunch
Afternoon Tea
Going back~

And lately i'm getting addicted to Facebook, well, to be more precise it's after i start playing Elven Blood since Wednesday, now it's all i do whole day/nite, haha. Still, will try to keep tis blog updated as much as i can.

No comments: