Monday, January 6, 2020

Starting Fresh

And here it goes again.....

 I don't know how many times i'm gonna repeat this, but again, if I were to start fresh, would it be better to just create a new page altogether? But somehow, I just have a feeling it's better to pick up where i left off and start from there. The past is history but it's still part of who I am.

 My last post was almost 10 years ago, but it certainly doesn't feel that long. Writting have always been my remedy but sometimes, somehow i just don't do it, I guess it's just part of me that's really contradicting.

I still write my chinese blog occationally, when I'm in really bad mood, but this english blog is pretty much abandonned, although i think about it once in a while.

 I really want to get bak into wrtting again, so late last year I bought myself my first tablet 👏👏👏

 


which is so me because one reason(excusses) is never enough for me to do/buy something. My new job is gonna reaquire a lot of writting and I'm having a hard time with all those documentations, so I need to brush up on my wrtting.

This time, I'm doing it a little differently. I'm starting a page on facebook which I will be posting regularly, but details will still be in the blog. I haven't decide how frequesntly, but will try my best to keep it updated. Well, I'm not entirely sure how I'm gonna do it yet, I guess I'll just improvise along the way.

I'm starting with my most recent trips and working backward. Coincidently, my last trip on this blog is also about Bangkok, which I never finished, so, let's see how far I'm gonna go this time 😆

No comments: