Saturday, July 4, 2009

May began with my first ever hungover, not so good >_<" and i met an accident again! but still, it was not bad, went to Penang for the last time at the end of the month n spent some quality time with Shuang, it was really nice~


1/5/09~3/5/09 - Stay Young n Rich 2009 @ Santubong, Kuching. It was a nice course, made me think a lot about my life so far, n wat I really want, where I wanna go, really do feel reborn after the course.

8/5/09 - Actually tis is some date to remember, but, it's not a good thing, so not gonna mention it here. Snaped my straight hair for one last time. I desperately need a change!

9/5/09 - Spent almost 6 hours in the saloon! n almost late for my mum's birthday cum mother's day celebration >_<"

11/5/09 - my first day at work with my new hairstyle~

13/5/09 - yam cha with the boys at chili padi again~

16/5/09 - snaped a nice pic of the rainbow while jogging at stutong reserve. went terminal one tat nite

17/5/09 - went the spring with the gang, accompany Seryn to the police station coz her car was hit, went to watch "Angels and Demons", n snaped tat cute boy while having dinner at Jln Song

18/5/09 - went courtyard for farewell

19/5/09 - The flowers were blooming so beautifully, i cant stop myself from snapping them!

20/5/09 - Went for lunch at Secret Recipe with Wee, took a walk at Tmn Sahabat after work n snaped the rainbow again! yam cha with agnes, sukjuen n chong tat nite, n met the terrible accident after sending agnes bek, really scared me >_<"

23/5/09 - went buffet breakfast at "Shang hai ren jia" near Tarrot Cafe for Hui mei's birthday, the food was not bad

27/5/09~2/6/09 - my last trip for the project at Penang, extended my stay till after Gawai, stayed with Shuang for few days n really missed the time spent together, sorry ya Al, borrow ur wife for few days :-p

No comments: