Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's mango season~ seems to be durian season over there at west malaysia, but seen none here yet >_< well,before the durian arrive here at Kuching, I'll juz hav to bare with mangos for now~ the mango tree at my house seems to grab a lot of attention lately :-p



Izzit really so hard to find a job in Kuching? No comment there, but a few of my friends have left recently. Melinda went to JB last Friday, din get to take a final photo with her, but gonna find her when i stop over at JB after my Bromo trip next week~ Agnes also left for Mukah the same day, our final gathering at Habour last Wednesday~ wish the both of them best of luck!!



Went for belated Birthday celebration for Wee last Friday at Links Restaurant, Civic Centre.



It was my first time there, having dinner while looking at the Kuching night view was great, but it was raining heavily when we were there, n the thunder felt so near! However, having chinese food at such a romantic place spoiled it somehow... imagine candle light dinner for 2 while enjoying the Kuching nite view~ then again, I'll hav to find my plus one first... anyone interested to fill the vacancy? haha

Anyway, the food was really not bad, n the price was quite reasonable too

Crispy Mushroom

Mango Chicken

Fried Rice

Seafood Tau Fu

Yam Fish Fillet

No comments: