Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We stayed in D'Oriental Inn, it's juz at the middle of petaling street. It's a new hotel, so everything's very new, the room is not bad, though a bit small, but it's quite cheap, think we booked for RM95 per nite, including breakfast for 2. So the next morning, we went for breakfast.

Wasnt very nice, but dont waste it, rite? After breakfast it was time for some serious shopping, hehe. We started with Sungai Wang, one of my favourite shopping spot.

Actually the things wasnt very cheap, but still, we bought quite a lot. Around 2pm we were hungry n went for lunch


After lunch it was more shopping~ and of coz we went to BB Plaza next door as well

When we're almost done with Sungai Wang, it was already 8 something, we're totally exshauted, so we decided to give up the original plan to go Pavillion and Time Square, n went outside to catch a cab.

Outside we saw some ppl dressing up promoting the carnival sales

n tis funny snow man (?) was standing beside us while we were waiting for a cab, n he made me do tis funny pose when i tried to take photo with him.

before we call it a day, we went for supper (dinner?) at petaling street.


Finally tried the famous ikan bakar, but not really as nice as i expected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
Well what can I say about the The D'Oriental Inn! I and my wife stayed at this Hotel for a few nights. When we checked in we were told that the Hotel was being upgraded. So guess what people? No safety deposit box in this Hotel so we had no other option but to carry all our cash and Passports everywhere with us. Guess what happened next, my wife and myself were sitting in the foyer of this Hotel and in walked a Kuwaiti couple wanting to know where the money changers were. Then he turned around to me and asked me where I was from? and I said Australia. He then ranted all about Australia and wanted to see any Australian dollar notes. I said I only had 2 X $100 bills and I showed him this. He then asked me if I had a $50 note and I asked my wife to show then this note. The next thing I know was that his wife kept me busy talking about the money whilst her husband had his hands inside my wife's handbag & stole $2,300 dollars. The Hotel Manager was present at the counter and seen all this happening. I and my wife spent over 3 hours at the Local Police station and uptil now no response. The following day we left to go to KK and guess what? The Hotel staff was installing the strong boxes behind the desk when we were checking out. So please,please be aware. Do not show anyone any money.I trusted these people and it's just not fair.