Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I was bek in sg again~ i've got 2 days before new year eve, took me some time to decide where to go, finally i decided to go Daiso n see if i can grab some cheap stuff, hehe. I forgot which was the first Daiso tat i went (really too long ago), but after tat i went to vivo city, heard they had the largest christmas tree, n another daiso too :-p


Just as i reach there i went into the national geographic shop(?) n there's a lot on display

I like the pictures, they're really nice.

Then i went to the sky graden n saw the christmas tree, the stage in front of it was ppl doing rehersals, probably for the new year countdown.


I took a walk around, the last time i was there was during my cruise trip in 2007, tis is probably where we board the cruise

The sky garden really nice, a lot of children playing there.

After some shopping at Daiso i met Ameline for dinner. N after dinner with her we parted n I went to China Town to meet Ding n Joanne, according to them there's chinese new year stalls there, but when we reach there we din find any cny stalls, but the decoration for cny is already up!


Nonetheless we walked around for a while, n ate the soya ice cream, nice~

No comments: