Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today is the last day for the sushi king card bonanza! so of coz I need to be there tonite, haha. I dated Jenny and Winnie, they brought along their friends and eventually there were 5 ppl at our table.


Sushi King @ The Spring, Kuching

for 5 ppl

We ate 42 plates all together and me alone ate 10 plates O_o unbelievable? believe it :p

After that we went for a walk around the spring and i bought a sugarbun ice cream in the end >_< really eat too much~

While sending Winnie back LingYee called and ask if I wanna go out with her, since I'm not waking up so early tomorrow, I went to join her. Initially wanted to go to Woodlands, but it din open, so we went to Rangers which was juz near by. We ordered kampai, it's been a long time since i had kampai.... but isn't RM18 a bit too expensive?? I remember onli buying it for RM5 or sumthing...

Well, I still dun like open style karaoke, need to wait too long =.=" but it's nice hanging around with them.

Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist again, T_T doing my bridge... juz feeling a bit restless... sigh....

No comments: