Saturday, October 18, 2008

This morning I over slept and woke up around 1pm. Alomost missed my facial appointment =p

Later in the afternoon I went for a jog at Taman Sahabat. Ate too much lately, gotta burn out some calories, but then, later it proves tat all are in vain, still, better than doing nothing >_<"

After the jog I suddenly feel the urge to eat something good, well, partially coz I was in a bad mood, so I went to my favourite, Secret Recipe, hehe.

Secret Recipe @ The Spring, Kuching

Chocolate Indulgence + Frosty Lemon Tea

Actually the main reason tat i came here is coz I missed the chicken cordon bleu, can't even remember when was the last time i had it. But since I'm here, it seems unreasonable not to order some cake,hehe. so I had a chocolate indulgence anyway. But after I ordered it onli i figured tat i should order it after dinner, coz I was too hungry tat time, and the cake arrived first, so I ate immediate and din really enjoy the taste. The frosty lemon tea taste nothing more than normal ice lemon tea, so better dun order again next time =p

And finally, the main course for the nite...

Chicken Cordon Bleu
OOooooOOoOOo... Cheeze....
Mouth Watering? hehe

One more thing, never order french fries here, it taste terrible >_<"

After Dinner I felt much better, bernard called and asked for yam cha, so I went out with them, and we fetch LingYee too, hehe. we went to Jalan Song and chatted until 1 sumthing. The supper session ended with deciding to go Damai tomorrow, haha. Wonder if things will go as planed... well, juz hav to wait and see!

No comments: