Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday morning i slept till 11 sumthing, then later in the afternoon went out with WenSan n Bernard. Suddenly feel the urge to eat ice, so we went to the stalls near SRB Chung Hua No.3.

fruit ice
fruite ice with ribena
white lady

Initially we were planning to go for bowling, but found the place was full when we reach there, so we went for a little shopping at Watson. Later I went for jogging at Taman Sahabat.

TM n PH are coming tat nite, at least tat was wat I was expecting, but before i went out TM called and told me there's trouble with his flight, so in the end I onli fetched PH from the airport. The airport is full of police!! cant even stop there for a while >_<"

I brought PH to the Kuching Waterfront Lodge, I really never would hav come to tis place if it wasnt for them. The place is quite nice, the design is great, and it's at the town center too.

Kuching Waterfront Lodge @ Waterfront, Kuching
Dormitary @ RM35 per bed

The price is quite reasonable, and all inclusive of breakfast. The onli room not with attached bathroom is the male dorm, even the female dorm comes with attached bathroom, proud to say it's much better than the lodge i stayed in KK last time, although it's slightly more expensive. Later I brought PH to After 3 for dinner. Hmmmm.... wonder where should I bring them these few days.... out of ideas >_<"

No comments: