Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sushi King Card Bonanza!! I was quite worried that I can't find anyone to accompany me to the bonanza, but in the end I asked too many ppl >_<", agnes brought her frens so we got 11 altogether, but I din sit with them.

I went early to The Spring today coz was thinking of walking around first. When I reach there I went to Sushi King to take a look, i snap some photos on the way...
New Stall, it sells hotdogs
I wonder wat tis is for...
When I reach sushi king i was shocked O_o so many ppl!!!

It wasn't long till I was part of the que, n waited there for around 1 hour. When we were finally inside, I immediately started to eat, and ate a lot of wasabi too, hehe.


The plates we ate

The gang

It was a nice dinner, and each of us paid nothing more than RM15.

Hmmmm... mayb I ate too much, feeling so sleepy now....

No comments: