Friday, September 26, 2008

I asked for some comments on the esnips widget, seems it's working pretty well, so i think i'm gonna continue using it for now, hehe, do giv me any comments if u know there's any better options!

Ohya, I think i forgot to mention on my previous post that, the song linked was Whine up by Kat Deluna, if u din notice, the song name is displayed at the player when ur playing the song, and in case u din know, u'll need to press the play button to listen to the song =p

Anyway, I think i'm gonna continue sharing some songs today, hehe.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Low by Flo-Rida ft T-Pain

I hav to say at the begining i din hav very good impression with this song, wat kind of stupid song would keep repeating "low" for so many times? haha, but i guess i juz couldnt resist the magic tat's hiding behind the rhythm, nowadays it's becoming one of my favourite song, and no doubt it's one of the most popular song in any clubs, which the DJs sometimes play more than once in a nite, haha. Sometimes I would juz sit there and wait for this song to be played, and everytime it's being played, the club imediately heats up and everyone starts dancing like crazy!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

What you got by Colby O Donis ft Akon


Dangerous by Kardinal Offishall ft Akon

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Easy by Paula DeAnda ft Bow Wow

Last time the DJ played these 3 songs in a row, and I think it really sounded very nice, but of coz, the DJ at CORE is really doing a good job, hehe.

Lately there's been a change of preference in my choice of music, one of the reason is probably coz i listen to hitz and mix all the time, now I hardly listen to chinese songs anymore, and ever since i started to go clubbing more often, i sort of got addicted with those songs. I always did like music with strong rhythms, juz din pay much attendtion to it until now. And I'm really starting to realize the beauty of mixing, thanks to a certain someone, =p now everytime we're in the club we'd start listening to the intro and start guessing wat song is next, hehe, it's quite fun really.

I wonder if i'll ended up sharing my whole playlist over here? haha, anyway, that's enough for the music part today, sigh, i was a bit surprise that I couldn't find any uploaded "dangerous" on esnips, and it took me some time to try to upload it myself, but in the end still fail >_<" so I juz use up another widget i googled. well, hope u enjoy the music! and guess what, it's friday! haha!

No comments: